Post date: Jan 21, 2013 3:09:45 AM
In attendance: Mary Ann Cox, Doc King, Keith Allman, Becky Anderson (Swim Team Rep) Absent: Jakki, Angela, Julie
We reviewed membership invoices, flyers, trifold, mailings from last year and when Mary Ann became a member in 2002. We decided that guest passes will be $5 at the door or a book of 10 for $40 online.
1. MA will ask Jakki if she can make color copies of the trifold.
2. MA will look for the window envelopes and send Doc the Word documents that were used last year which are the Invoice and Greetings letters for new and returning members.
3, Doc to update and create the 2013 invoice and welcome letters. MA to create the mailing labels
4. MA to get pool house keys from Mike Graham who recently resigned and Steve from ClearBlue whose company we did not renew as we awarded the maintenance and operations contract to USA Pools.
5. MA to follow up on the resident who donated his ping pong table.
6. MA to work with Tom DIll to update PayPal site by the end of the month with the 3 payment plans and associated fees for 2013.
At the Feb 13 2013 Board meeting we will start to map out our Events to include Swim Team requests.
Becky and Jan Miller have volunteered to go to a local company who is moving and if offering at a significant discount office shelving we can reuse at the pool house for storage and swim team concession sales. Becky shared with us the photos and we selected 2-3 large shelves, rolling shelves, and shorter shelves for the bathrooms.
We will meet again before our next official board meeting. Jan 30th at the church to fold and stuff membership invoices so we can mail these to our residents.